All cash or cheque donations need to be sent directly to RIDE Head Office by participants.
- Credit Card: The Best Option! Simple, secure, automatic tax receipt for gifts of $20+. Visit the Donate page, share your personal page link, or have your donor call the RIDE Head Office.
- Cheques: The Old Faithful - made out to “Ride for Refuge” with your name on the Memo line. Mail them to the RIDE Head Office along with your completed pledge sheet.
- Cash: You have 2 options:
- 1. Login to FundHub, click “Enter $$ and Cheques,” create pledges for your cash donations, pay them off with your personal credit card, and keep the cash. OR...
- 2. Write a cheque (made out to “Ride for Refuge”) for the total amount of cash you’ve collected. Mail it to RIDE Head Office with your completed pledge sheet.
Safety First: Call 911!
Youth and children should always be supervised. Remind your team that in case of an accident or injury, they should immediately call 911 for emergency support. If an accident does occur, please contact the RIDE Head Office by phone or email.
Watch for Waivers
Everyone on your team must register online before RIDE Day.
- Adults: When you register online, you automatically accept an electronic waiver, which is all that is needed for adults.
- Youth/Children: If you have youth or children under 18 on your team, they will need to submit a waiver from their parent/guardian.
- An online form will be emailed to all guardians in advance of RIDE Day.
- You may also bring a filled-out printed waiver instead.
- Waivers will also be available at check-in.