The Family Support Centre of Winnipeg is a not-for-profit charity which has served the inner-city of Winnipeg since its incorporation in 1985. Our sole mission and purpose is to love, care for, and practically assist the clients we serve.
All of our services are entirely free and completely confidential. Here are some of the beautiful things-we-do-for-love:
• Parenting Support • Infant Loss Counselling and Support
• Birth Coaching • Post-Apprehension Loss Counselling
• Nutrition Classes • Memorial Services
• Maternity Clothing • Postpartum Depression Support
• Infant Food and Diapers • Birth-Trauma Support
• Infant Clothing • Relationship Counselling and Resources
• Adoption Support and Referral • Healthy Sexuality Presentations
• Client Advocacy • Resource Library
• Email Counselling • Legal and Medical Referrals
• 24-Hour Helpline • Housing Referral
Good programming coupled with meaningful relationships that are healthy and enduring is our specialty. And our passion.