Whether it’s providing crisis support, emergency shelter, a hot meal, or food support for a family, we are here with a message of hope.
The Downtown Mission exists as a Place of Sanctuary. In response to the mandate of the Gospel, through outreach we provide: food for the body, nurture for the spirit, shelter for the homeless, advocacy for the impoverished, and opportunity for human growth.
Last year (2016), we…
• Provided 12,996 safe nights of accommodations
• Served in excess of 265,000 meals
• Rescued 1,400,000 pounds of food
• Provided clothing to 12,500 individuals
• Answered 2500 Distress Calls
RIDE with us on September 30th!
Fiona Coughlin Director of Development
Phone: (519) 973-5573