About Defend Dignity
Defend Dignity is a national, justice initiative of the Christian and Missionary Alliance family of churches. We act as a catalyst for individuals and churches to abolish sexual exploitation in Canada.
- raising awareness in churches, youth groups, schools through events and resources
- advocating for law reform at all levels of government
- providing aid to churches through training events
- collaborating with service providers and survivors
- awareness events on the link between pornography and sexual exploitation
- multi- sector training on understanding child/youth sexual exploitation in Canada
- training youth leaders on signs of vulnerability, luring and protection
When you give to our organization, you enable us to accomplish our goals of coming alongside individuals, parents, youth workers, churches and agencies and churches to end sexual exploitation in Canada.
Ride with us September 29th!