What moves you? Join us on October 2, 2021 for the Ride for Refuge, a family-friendly cycling and walking fundraiser that supports charities who provide refuge and hope for displaced, vulnerable, and exploited people everywhere.
Youturn Youth Support Services provides services in English and French to high-risk youth aged 12-24 and their families living in Ottawa and the counties of Stormont-Dundas and Glengarry (SD&G), Renfrew, Prescott-Russell and are involved or at risk of becoming involved in the justice system.
We deliver 6 cord programs that deliver individualized services helping high-risk youth develop the skills to become strong participating members of the community and that all vulnerable youth have the opportunity to succeed.
Our programs include:
1) Next Chapter - Anti-Human Trafficking program
2) Youth in Transition - Support youth transitioning out of child welfare
3) On Point - Gang Intervention program
4) John Bosco Achievement Centre - Education program
5) Community Support Team - community based alternative for youth who are justice involved.
6) Intensive Support Services Program - alternative to custody for youth with a mental health diagnosis.
Megan van Rijt