With Teams in: Ottawa
The RIDE will happen as scheduled on Saturday, October 3, 2020! However, Covid-related health risks and operational challenges won't permit us to assemble in large groups. So instead, we'll gather virtually, self-organizing in smaller, covid-friendly teams or groups as permitted.
Let's keep our RIDE location communities going! Register for the same RIDE location as last year - or, if you are new, register in a location you're within an hour of.
Youturn Youth Support Services provides services in English and French to high-risk youth aged 12-24 and their families living in Ottawa and the counties of Stormont-Dundas and Glengarry (SD&G), Renfrew, Prescott-Russell and are involved or at risk of becoming involved in the justice system.
We deliver 6 cord programs that deliver individualized services helping high-risk youth develop the skills to become strong participating members of the community and that all vulnerable youth have the opportunity to succeed.
Our programs include:
1) Next Chapter - Anti-Human Trafficking program
2) Youth in Transition - Support youth transitioning out of child welfare
3) On Point - Gang Intervention program
4) John Bosco Achievement Centre - Education program
5) Community Support Team - community based alternative for youth who are justice involved.
6) Intensive Support Services Program - alternative to custody for youth with a mental health diagnosis.