Event Day Details
Save the date - RIDE Day is October 2, 2021!
The Ride for Refuge is a family-friendly cycling and walking fundraising event. Team Captains select their charity of choice when they start their team.
Virtual RIDE Day
This is your own self-organized event! Here are some key things you'll need to do on October 2 (or whatever day your team participates):
- Gather with your covid-safe bubble (or on your own)
- Map out a safe cycling or walk route
- Let someone know where you are
- Bring a cell phone in case of emergency
- Add cash and cheque pledges to your Fundhub
- Share online as you go! #ride21
- Keep fundraising (half of all fundraising happens in the last week!)
Good news! If you've earned your t-shirt, we'll mail it to your home!
We'll send a groovy RIDE shirt to those who raise their minimums ($150 for adults, $75 for those 17 and under). Fundraise early and you'll be able to wear your shirt proudly for weeks before event day. It's a great conversation started as you recruit teammates.
Have questions? Visit the FAQ section!
2020 RIDE Photos
Here's a collection of our favourite photos from RIDE 2020 - special thanks to our many volunteer photographers who sent them in!